Nutrition and Physical Degeneration – Weston A. Price
This highly respected dentist and dental scientist chose to focus on healthy people: what was their secret? On his quest, Dr. Price traveled to hundreds of cities in 14 countries.
He visited some of the most remote areas in the world. He saw perfect dental arches, little or no tooth decay, high resistance to tuberculosis and perfect health in people who ate their traditional diet.
Dr. Price discovered that when these people came into contact with modern foods such as white flour, refined vegetable oils and canned foods, serious forms of decay quickly occurred: caries, deformed jaw structures, crooked teeth and molars, arthritis and a low resistance to tuberculosis.
The highlights at a glance:
1. Eat unprocessed natural food.
2. Eat beef, lamb, organs meat, poultry and eggs from pastured animals.
3. Eat wild fish (not commercially farmed) and shellfish from unpolluted water.
4. Eat full-fat dairy products from grass-fed cows, preferably raw or fermented, such as unprocessed yogurt, fermented butter, unprocessed cheese, and fresh and sour cream (imported cheeses labeled “milk” or “fresh milk” are often raw ) (cheese with Celtic sea salt).
5. Use animal fats liberally, especially butter.
6. Use only traditional fats and oils including butter and other animal fat, extra Virgin olive oil, cold-pressed sesame and linseed oils and the tropical oils – coconut and palm oil.
7. Take cod liver oil regularly – 1 teaspoon per day for adults, ½ teaspoon per day for children under 12 years.
8. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, preferably organic in salads and soups, or lightly fried with butter.
9. Use unprocessed grains and nuts that have been prepared by soaking, sprouting or souring (sourdough, leavened bread) to neutralize the phytic acid and other anti-nutrients.
10. Include enzyme-boosting vegetables, fruits, drinks and condiments in your diet on a regular basis.
11. Prepare home-made stocks / bouillons from the bones of chicken, beef, lamb or fish and use them freely in soups, dishes and sauces.
12. Use filtered water for cooking or drinking if the water quality is below standard, check the water quality in your home.
13. Use only unrefined Celtic sea salt, and a variety of herbs and spices to boost flavor.
14. Make your own salad dressings with raw vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and cold-pressed flaxseed oil.
15. Use natural sweeteners in moderation, such as raw honey, coconut blossom sugar, palm sugar, maple syrup (maple syrup is often heavily processed), dried cane sugar juice.
16. Only consume unpasteurized natural wine or beer in strictly moderate amounts with meals.
17. Only cook in stainless steel or cast iron. (be careful with enamel, this glaze is a mixture of clay and lead hydroxide (ground foam from cooking lead, very toxic))
18. Use only natural supplements.
19. Get enough sleep, exercise and natural light.
20. Think positive thoughts, minimize and be forgiving.
1.Do not eat commercially processed foods such as cookies, cakes, crackers, TV snacks, soft drinks, packaged sauce mixes, etc. Also read the labels!
2. Avoid all refined sweeteners such as sugar, dextrose, glucose and high fructose maple syrup.
3. Avoid white flour and white rice products.
4. Avoid all hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats and oils.
5. Avoid all vegetable oils made from sunflower, soy, corn, safflower, canola or cottonseed.
6. Do not use polyunsaturated fats for cooking, sautéing or baking.
7. Avoid fried foods, especially those fried in polyunsaturated oil or partially hydrogenated oil.
8. Do not implement strict vegetarianism (veganism); animal products provide vital nutrients not found in plant foods.
9. Avoid products containing protein powders as they usually contain carcinogens formed during processing. Consuming protein without the cofactors that occur in nature can lead to deficiencies, especially of fat-soluble vitamins.
10. Avoid pasteurized milk; do not drink ultrapasteurized milk products, skim milk, powdered milk or imitation milk products.
11. Avoid battery-raised eggs and industrially farmed meat and fish.
12. Avoid packaged meats and sausages that have been heavily processed.
13. Avoid rancid and improperly prepared seeds, nuts and grains found in granules, quick rise breads and pressed breakfast cereals as these block mineral absorption and cause problems in the gut.
14. Avoid canned, sprayed, scrubbed or irradiated fruits and vegetables. Avoid genetically modified foods (found in most soy, canola and corn products)
15. Avoid artificial food additives, especially MSG (flavor enhancer), hydrolyzed vegetable protein and aspartame, which are neurotoxins. Most soups and stock mixes and commercial condiments contain MSG, even if it is not listed on the label.
16. Persons sensitive to coffee and similar substances should avoid coffee, tea and chocolate.
17. Avoid aluminum-containing foods such as commercial salt, baking soda and antacids. Do not use aluminum cooking pans, etc., or deodorants containing aluminum.
18. Do not drink fluoridated water.
19. Avoid synthetic vitamins and foods containing them.
20. Do not drink distilled liquor.
21. Do not use a microwave.
“Dietary Dangers” and “Dietary Guidelines”:
Do not use margarine or low-fat margarine as shortening, but use natural animal fats such as butter, suet or lard. A favorable exception among vegetable fats is un-deodorized, extra virgin coconut oil.
ALWAYS eat more fats than proteins. NO more lean meat and if the meat contains little fat, amply compensate for the lean proteins with fat (see point 1). The easiest way is fatty stews and soups. If lean animal protein is not balanced by fats, you get ‘rabbit starvation’, which is blood poisoning due to the build-up of ammonia. The current nutritional advice is therefore downright dangerous and sickening and promotes a state of MALNUTRITION!
Aim to eat (or drink) meals that are as fluid as possible. This includes: raw milk, raw milk kefir, soups, broths and stews. Make particular use of ‘residual products’ from slaughter, such as: marrowbones, shanks, knees, tail and bones.
Limit your intake of carbohydrates, sugar and starch, and only eat bread if it has been soured with sourdough.
Use Celtic sea salt to your heart’s content. You do not have to be afraid of your blood pressure, any more than you have to be afraid of saturated fats and cholesterol due to cardiovascular disease.
1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
King James Bible 1611 ministries Netherlands
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.